Wednesday, May 2, 2012

For the final....

Okay, so for my final project, I'm going to create a short animation with a LowMan doing a kata, which is a sort of dance using martial arts. He'll have a weapon (likely a sword) and go through the motions of attacks, ending with the sheathing of the blade.

I don't think it will look too realistic, because the movements I've been putting into Maya seem to come out a little choppy. However, I've been working to smooth them out. It seems to be working some, but it's taking a lot of time to keyframe each and every movement.

Next is the camera. I think, rather than a camera moving around him, I'll just set the camera up to move backward as he advances, and have the aim set at his location the whole time. It should work more than well enough to get the idea across well.

No comments:

Post a Comment